- I have 8 teeth
- I sleep through the night. I go down at 7:30 and wake up at 7ish
- I finally have hair. I am working on a sweet mullet that would make Uncle Tom jealous
- I went on my first boat ride while on vacation in MI with my Doyle relatives
- I have had a lot of visitors. Seamus, Maria and Madalyn, and the Thompsons (with Tyler)
- I have been kissing lots of lady friends; Madalyn, Isla and Marly
- I went to the zoo and fed the giraffes. I love turtles.
- My new baby sitter, Lisa, ROCKS! She takes me on walks and buys me cool clothes
- My workouts include the stairmaster, doing pull-ups, and running laps with Mom and Dad around the house
Saturday, August 29, 2009
I like to laugh!
I know I have been MIA on the blog for a while, but you need to cut me some slack. I have been very busy. I am crawling like crazy, climbing mountain size stair cases, and eating real foods like avocados and tomatoes. I am in the middle of a growth spurt. Here are some highlights:
Here is a clip of me enjoying life's simple things - Dad throwing a bottle up the stairs and we watch it roll down the steps. Enjoy.