Saturday, October 24, 2009

My 1st Birthday Party



I'm back to tell you all about my first birthday party! I had such a great time with all my friends and I really loved eating my birthday cake. Mommy spent so much time on it that I mostly just picked at it with my fingers but it sure tasted good! I got so many nice presents from my friends and I still love to play with the bus mommy and daddy got me but I really don't like using the door to get in and out.


Mom made cupcakes for my friends and we had lots of good food although I was too busy playing with my new toys to eat any of it. I got an awesome new car from Opa and Gege and I will post some pictures and videos of it for all my Chicago friends to see. I am so lucky to have so many great friends! Gotta run, gotta practice walking! 




No comments: