Friday, December 5, 2008

My first trip to Chicago





Unfortunately my busy travel schedule didn't leave me much time to blog. I barely got enough sleep while I was in Chicago! But, I had a great time meeting all my relatives. They all took turns holding me and I was on my best behavior and didn't do any major damage to any of their clothes. I can't help it if a little spit up comes up! 

A lot has happened in the past couple of weeks. I took my first road trip to Chicago with mom and dad and saw snow for the first time. I also did my first "Turkey Trot" but I was so tired I slept through the whole thing. Here is a pic at the finish...I am bundled up so you can't see me but I am in there! 



Then I went to Grandma and Grandpa Doyle's house and met all my cousins. There are so many of them I am having a hard time remembering who's who.

I went to my first big event - Uncle Pat and Aunt Amy's wedding. I didn't get to show off my dance moves because Opa and Gege took me home before I could bust them out. Oh well...next time. 

I also got to meet my cousins on the Polkow side and also my Godfather and Uncle Dave and my Aunt Katie. We had fun!

To top off a great week, I took my first airplane ride! 

No comments: