Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's been a while...

Hi Friends,

I am sorry I have been MIA for a few weeks, but I have been very busy. I am still in Chicago visiting family and new friends. This trip has been memorable; I flew on a plane again, Mom and I got the stomach flu (BOO! -not fun), I was baptized with my cousin Tierney, I enjoyed my first Christmas, I made my first visit to Wrigley Field, and I met a new friend, Madelyn. Overall my trip has been great, but I have learned a few things: the Bears need new defensive backs, Portillo's Italian Beef smells really good and I can't wait to taste it, ridiculously cold weather causes potholes on the highways in Chicago, throwing up is not fun, and my cousins are a lot of fun.

Before I flew to Chicago, I had my two month check up. All is good and I am healthy. I weighed 13.12 lbs, 25 inches long and have a very large head - not too large, though. I survived one shot in each of my thighs - ouch!

Here are some pics of my adventures. I am excited to get back to Maryland so I can meet my new babysitter and enjoy some warmer weather. I can't wait to eat some crab cakes and take walks to Fort McHenry. 




Where the heck did Mom and Dad put the rest of my Santa
 outfit?




















Too Much EggNog!! 















I'm just hanging out with Uncle Dave on Christmas.











A very special baptism with my cousin Tierney - she was born the day after me. Here is a picture of me with my Godmother - Aunt Debbie and my Godfather- Uncle Dave.



















Madelyn King and Me - having fun with our moms!    













My first trip to Wrigley. I wish my dad was cool enough to buy us tickets to the Winter Classic, but he blew it. I can't wait for my first Cubs game!  










1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Looks like everyone is having a good time in Chi-town. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.