Monday, October 13, 2008




10/13, 4:15pm. We are hangin' at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, letting the Pitocin kick in. Jen is healthy and having "nice" contractions. We are playing wicked rounds of Word Twist - oh the joy! 

Jen is ordering her last meal for a while. Chicken or Chicken? hmm?

What does Mike think about all of this?  - Life is good, real good!

Jen was induced at 11am. She went in for a routine test and the docs were ready to get things started. My world debut was supposed to be OCtober 21, but I want to get out and see the world NOW! 


Here is a picture of me at 32 weeks - in the womb! Look closely and you will see my head and a closed eye on the top pick. My head is on the rightside, and my right eye is closed - I am winking for the camera. Yes, I am sucking my thumb.


Real pics to come. Stay tuned!

No comments: