Thursday, October 23, 2008

First Day Alone With Mom

Grandma Polkow left today and Dad had to work and go to class so it was just Mom and me today. I thought I would throw her some curve balls to see how she could handle it. I thought it would be funny if I peed on her since she and Dad seem to never worry about covering me up when they change my diaper. It was so funny that I did it twice...she needed to learn a lesson! Then during my nap I was so full from eating that I wet my diaper and it got my clothes wet. Mommy got to try a lot of my new clothes out today. 

I am looking forward to spending the day with Mom and Dad tomorrow! I am going to meet some new friends too, Melissa and Lisa. Hopefully I won't pee on them.

Here is a picture of me taking a snooze today...don't I look innocent? 


1 comment:

melissa said...

The Irish say it is good luck when a baby pees and it hits you! See Finn was doing Mommy a favor.